That thing in my room Series - 2

 Number 2. 

This is kind of a reversed puppet. You pull from the bottom not the top. 

Celebration!

I will just be here ! 


When we were around 7 or 8 , Mansi went with her family to Goa. She returned with two of these  contraptions. One orange and one pink. We sat on her brown sofa with the black markings, and she gave me the orange one. I was irate. How could she keep pink for herself? I stayed mum at the time. It has been hanging on this door for 5 years now. It hasn't aged well. Clearly. 


Comments

  1. Haha. I think it has. The fact that you kept it in such good shape for 5 years speaks a lot. Wonder if the pink one still exists? Ask Mansi. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar