Thoughts: Clutter

 My room is a mess. There is stuff that should be in the dustbin and chewing gum wrappers, unfolded clothes, games, books, boxes, pens strewn on the bed. My head feels cluttered too. I think what happens is I find something out of place. Then, I say to myself - I have too much to do. I'll do it later. And the later doesn't come only! The only point of time at which I clean it nowadays is to sleep. What is going on? It wasn't like this before. It looks horrible. 

This One is really funny 

Aah! My room is a broken water heater. What's yours?
        


Is this procrastination? That reminds of a segment in Readers' Digest If I had an autobiography, it's title would be? One reader named it - When Procrastination Met me. Yikes! I'd rather start cleaning now! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar