Thoughts: Me

 Sometimes when I have a lot of time to think, I feel heavy. 

I always need clarity. I summarise my thoughts into one dramatic statement. 

The latest one is 'What am I ?'

So vague. 

What I mean is what kind of person am I . Like my humour  or my behaviour or my postion. Am I the chilled one? The spunky one? The funny one? The emotional one? 

Everyone seems to have a fixed role. I don't know what mine is. I feel lost sometimes. 

What makes ME me? What is the Anjali quality? I CAN be everything but then where am I ? What comes naturally? 

I haven't expressed it well. I don't know if anyone else ever felt that way . LOST. 

Hmm...Is it a pointless thought? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar