Having Fun with Life

Perhaps as a result of the course, I have been having a lot of fun in life. I have started learning German on Duolingo which is a lot of fun. 10 minutes a day. I am taking a writing course on Udemy by Shani Raja which I will write about soon. I paint, I write, I read the newspaper. I even started Bal Adjoba's Book of Knowledge collection. School started on the 4th. It has been a little busy but I am having fun with everything! I realised that the only reason that I ever disliked school is the 'compulsory' aspect of it. Thinking of school like something of a voluntary course has made it more fun. I exercise with these Zumba or kickboxing stuff online which is fun. I also want to learn about Quantum Physics after I saw a TED-Ed video on the twin paradox and one on Schrodinger's cat. 

Time to get up and get moving Zindagi!


I have started watching 'Friends' which is some timepass. I am always searching for new activities to try out. TV is something so easy and the thinking just goes off. I want to find something just as stimulating for me. I wanted to write a short story on a judgemental Insurance investigator. I could start that! 

I am also doing design work on Canva for Mama's business. Earning money too!

There is so much opportunity knocking on my door. I just need to get up and grab it. 

Comments

  1. Try translating the page into a different language and reading it. I crack myself up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting Anjali - I have decided to have a bit more fun with life too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar