Music: ABBA

After years of listening to the name ABBA, I have finally hooked on to everyone's good old favourites! Mama and I watched Mamma Mia! on Netflix recently. Meryl Streep was of course a delight, but the songs really caught my eye. I explored a little, and found that all of these were taken from ABBA, a 70s group that created some smash hits in its day!

The group consists of Anni-Frid, Benny, Bjorn and Agnetha. (A.B.B.A.) From their performances, they were thick friends, throughout the romances, marriages and divorces. 

I soon added 'This is ABBA' to my liked albums and now I can't go one morning without some 'Super Trouper'! My father was thrilled, he had heard ABBA for the first time when we has 15! Quite a coincidence, I should say. He marked the day by purchasing a cassette, and I did by adding it to Spotify's Liked Songs section. 

If you are young , I'd suggest you get hooked on to ABBA with 'Mamma Mia!', 'Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!' and 'Money, Money, Money' or watch the movie!

If you are old(er), well, you should be a fan by now! Else, you can improve your taste. 

Mamma Mia!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Waterloo






ABBA recently reunited for their new Album! How powerful I am! I just concentrate energy on something , and it grows!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar