scorpions don't sting, they bite

 and everyone's looking all concerned

at the mess left by a few broken words

and i wasn't supposed to let her in my head

but what could i have done instead?


and my sister's all worried

she wants me to get help

and my parents' are all blurry

they don't know what they said


and my friends

do they know we aren't friends anymore?

and myself

does she know i don't like her anymore?


because when the pain, it doubles down, 

i can't hear a single sound

so i did what i had to do

to make it all easier for you


and trust me, i wouldn't say it if i could

keep it for a minute in

and now i'm finally learning that

some people don't change


but there's a scorpion in my life

and she stings me everytime

and it's time for me to hop 

out of her control


so i'm taking my life back

and i'm trying to fix the cracks

but i'll see you on the other side

and i won't look to my side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar