To My Red

 i was still on the fence 'bout you

thought you would change, for the good

but I didn't know, that your heart was ice cold


and I really must thank you

For the validation you gave

You've only confirmed the rumours I'd spread in my head


I still had my hope out for you

but you've broken it

But somehow I feel better than ever

because now its not a waiting game


you've shown us your true colours

and they're black and red 

and you've shown me your false lovin'

and it's just like the devil


so could I say thank you?

to you, the devil on my shoulder

I'll see you never, but I must say

you've made this skin much tougher than it was

so thanks, but i don't need you to stay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cast-e Your Eye Over : Happy Ambedkar Jayanti

Over the MUN

Existential Philosophy : Karim Benammar